Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (N:RCL)

Sector:  Consumer Cyclicals Industry:  Hotels, Motels & Cruise Lines
 
See Regulatory Filings on SEC
Company Contact
Address: 1050 Caribbean Way
MIAMI FL 33132
Tel: N/A
Website: https://www.royalcaribbeangroup.com
IR: See website
<
Key People
Jason T. Liberty
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Naftali Holtz
Chief Financial Officer
Michael W. Bayley
President and Chief Executive Officer of Royal Caribbean International
Laura Hodges Bethge
President of Celebrity Cruises
Lisa Lutoff-Perlo
Vice Chair - External Affairs
Harri U. Kulovaara
Executive Vice President - Maritime
R. Alexander Lake
Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary
   
Business Overview
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is a cruise company. The Company owns and operates three global cruise brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Silversea Cruises. It also has interest in TUI Cruises GmbH, which operates the German brands TUI Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. The Company's ships offer a selection of worldwide itineraries that call on approximately 1,000 destinations on all seven continents. Royal Caribbean International offers cruises and land destinations that generally feature a casual ambiance, as well as a variety of activities and entertainment venues. Celebrity Cruises offers a range of itineraries to destinations, including Alaska, Asia, Australia, Bermuda, Canada, the Caribbean, Europe, the Galapagos Islands, Hawaii, New Zealand, the Panama Canal and South America, with cruise lengths ranging from three to 18 nights. Silversea Cruises operates 11 ships, with an aggregate capacity of approximately 4,770 berths, including Silver Endeavour brand.
Financial Overview
For the three months ended 31 March 2024, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd revenues increased 29% to $3.73B. Net income totaled $360M vs. loss of $47.9M. Revenues reflect North America segment increase of 23% to $2.69B, Asia/Pacific segment increase of 52% to $506M. Net Income reflects Equity investment income increase of 100% to $41M (income), Dep of Fin Lease Right-of-Use Assets decrease of 48% to $3M (expense).
Employees: 98,200 as of Dec 31, 2023
Reporting Currency: U.S. Dollars
Enterprise value: $56,605M as of Mar 31, 2024
Annual revenue (TTM): $14,743M as of Mar 31, 2024
EBITDA (TTM): $4,985M as of Mar 31, 2024
Net annual income (TTM): $2,105M as of Mar 31, 2024
Free cash flow (TTM): $608.02M as of Mar 31, 2024
Net Debt Last Fiscal Year: $20,082M as of Mar 31, 2024
Shares outstanding: 257,349,196 as of Apr 22, 2024
Index Membership: S&P 500
TTM: Trailing Twelve Months
EBITDA: Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, & Amortization

Thank you for visiting InsiderTracking.com. We have detected you cannot see ads being served on our site due to blocking. Unfortunately, due to the high cost of data, we cannot serve the requested page without the accompanied ads.

If you wish to consider using a browser that blocks ads, please log in or subscribe.

Alternatively, if you have installed ad-blocking software, please disable it (sometimes a complete uninstall is necessary). If you are in private browsing mode and do not want to subscribe, please disable tracking protection while visiting our website.

Thank you for using Insider Tracking.